Rocky Mountain Personal Care is currently hiring full-time Personal Care Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team to attend to our patients in their own homes in multiple locations with in Utah.
- Flexible Full-time and Part-time hours
- Evening and Day Visits available
- Great opportunity for students to work around their schedule.
- Must be 18.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
Personal Care Aide Responsibilities include:
- Provide companion care
- Provide personal such as (but not limited to): Bathing, Grooming, Toileting, Dressing, Meal preparation
- Perform the following tasks (but not limited to): Vacuum, Dust, Change linens, Fold/hang up clothes, Shopping.
- Notify authorized designee of any changes in client condition or changes in patients plan of care
- Arrive at client visits in a timely manner.
- Document and summarize services performed during shift.
Reliable Transportation is required to potentially take patients to errands
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
CNA Responsibilities will include:
- Provide kind and compassionate care to residents.
- Turn and reposition residents while they are in bed.
- Provide physical support to assist residents in performing daily living activities such as getting in/out of bed, bathing, eating, dressing, using the bathroom, standing, walking, or exercising.
- Review dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences to ensure the resident receives an appropriate diet.
- Record food and liquid intake and output as necessary.
- Reporting changes in resident condition to nursing staff.
- An active Utah CNA certificate preferred – we will also consider candidates currently enrolled in a certification program
- Must possess clinical, organizational, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage and relate positively to our Residents and their families
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be energetic, positive, professional, and reliable