Always Better Care is seeking amazing RN CASE MANAGERS to join our team in order to provide outstanding services to the communities of Las Vegas and Laughlin!
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!!!!
We are looking for qualified Registered Nurse to provide the highest quality for our home health patients in a professional and compassionate manner. It’s an often demanding job but it can also be very satisfying and rewarding as you can be a part of their lives and make a huge difference for them every day! The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills.
In addition to performing visits and completing coordination of client care, the Home Care Nurse is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients and oversees the frequency of visits for the episode. The Home Care RN Case Manager consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care. Performing accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely, attending weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings are key responsibilities of this role.
- Provide all patient care in a manner that reflects respect for patient rights, dignity, and expressed needs
- Assess the patient’s physical, psychological, and social needs
- Assess pain and implement appropriate pain management techniques
- Document patient history, symptoms, assessments, tests, and care according to guidelines
- Review patient history, diagnostics, and lab data, and report any abnormalities
- Must have a current, unencumbered Nevada RN license
- Active BLS Certification
- Prior clinical experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism during stressful times
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to adapt to different clinical settings and environments
- Dedicated to providing the best patient care possible
*This position complies with the CMS mandate on vaccinations*