Rocky Mountain Care – Liliha Healthcare Center is looking for a Licensed Health Care Administrator to lead our Honolulu Skilled Nursing and Rehab Facility to the next level. To be successful in this role, you will need to exhibit consistent and strong leadership qualities, relationship building skills (both internally and within the community), excellent customer service abilities and proven success at leading a team in providing only the best care possible. We believe that consistent leadership is key to the success of our organization, therefore finding the right individual for Rocky Mountain Care is critical.
A LEADER? Someone who inspires and motivates. A Leader creates a vision, reduces feelings of conflict, enlivens the desire for teamwork, redoubles accountability, magnifies the capacity to achieve results, and deepens satisfaction and happiness. This position requires lots of ambition and self-motivation.
- Current Nursing Home Administrators license in good standing in the state of Hawaii in accordance to Public Health Code regulations. Sound working knowledge of local, state and federal rules and regulation of the Long Term Care industry. Maintains a progressive knowledge of industry standards and best practices to continually improve the operations of the facility.
- Proven track record of sound financial management; ability to build operational and staffing models that achieve budget targets and organizational objectives.
- Displayed flexibility, personal integrity and effectiveness in dealing with residents, personnel, state, federal and support agencies. Ability to plan, organize, develop, carry out, and interpret the facility’s goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and supervisory skills; willingness to work cooperatively and tactfully with personnel, residents, families, visitors, state and federal agencies, vendors and the public.
- Dedicated interest in the health care needs of the elderly, chronically ill and disabled population – the right candidate has a love for our residents and their families.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
*This position complies with the CMS Mandate for COVID 19 Vaccinations
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Honolulu, HI 96817: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location