Full Job Description
SNF – 5 star short stay rehab, 38 private rooms. Shifts run 6:30 – 6:30
Seeking a strong leader for our 6:30 am – 6:30 pm shift. RN or LPN
For a tour of our facility go to:
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care of residents. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care, and supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care.
· Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in practicing state.
· Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics.
· Demonstrate understanding that state and Federal rules and regulations govern the practices within the facility.
· Ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
· Demonstrate working knowledge of infection control principles and practices.
· Proven ability to communicate effectively and positively with staff, residents and family members.
· Basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company software.
· Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Rehabilitation center
- Day shift
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: One location