Parkway Nursing & Rehab is currently seeking Dietary Aides to work part-time evenings 3 PM until 7:30 PM or when finished , 25-30 hours per week in our Culinary Services department.
The shift is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (part-time, 25-30 hours per week)
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy are:
- Consistent hours,
- Flexible schedules,
- Free meals during your shift
- Fun work environment
- Prepares dining room for meal service.
- Pours drinks for meal service.
- Assembles meal trays with food items during meal service.
- Cleans dining room after meals.
- Empties trash containers.
- Ensure Residents’ dining needs are met in a timely manner.
- Performs cleaning tasks as scheduled.
- Has a desire and commitment to work with geriatric residents and understand their special needs.
- Must be able to follow directions, cooperates with co-workers, and perform assigned tasks. Required to communicate clearly with residents, families, and staff and follow supervisor directions.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. Must qualify for employment, after criminal background study, per guidelines of the Utah Department of Health.
- Have current Utah food handlers permit.
Parkway Health & Rehab is an Equal Opportunity Employee. Full-time employees are eligible for: medical, dental, vision, AFLAC, HSA/FSA cafeteria plans, and 401(k) retirement savings plans.
*This position complies with the CMS mandate on vaccinations*
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $9.00 – $13.00 per hour
This position complies with the CMS mandate on vaccinations
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Payson, UT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to undergo a Background Check in accordance with federal regulations
Work Location: One location