Rocky Mountain Care – Logan, UT is currently seeking PRN Dietary Aide to join our culinary team in preparing meals, and providing exceptional service and top-quality dining experience for our residents. Weekends and Holidays a must!
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy are:
- Consistent hours,
- Flexible schedules,
- Free meals during your shift
- Fun work environment
- Prepares dining room for meal service.
- Pours drinks for meal service.
- Assembles meal trays with food items during meal service.
- Ensure Residents’ dining needs are met in a timely manner.
- Performs cleaning tasks for dining area and serving stations as scheduled.
- Has a desire and commitment to work with geriatric residents and understand their special needs.
- Must be able to follow directions, cooperates with co-workers, and perform assigned tasks. Required to communicate clearly with residents, families, and staff and follow supervisor directions.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. Must qualify for employment, after criminal background study, per guidelines of the Utah Department of Health.
- Have current Utah food handlers permit.
Rocky Mountain Care is an Equal Opportunity Employee. Full-time employees are eligible for: medical, dental, vision, AFLAC, HSA/FSA cafeteria plans, and 401(k) retirement savings plans.
*This position complies with the CMS Mandate for COVID 19 Vaccinations
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This position complies with the CMS mandate for COVID 19 vaccinations
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Logan, UT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many years of Dietary aide experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a Background Check in accordance with federal regulations
Work Location: In person