Sunterra Springs- Boise, ID is seeking an amazing DON (Director of nursing) to join our team at our beautiful facility! In this leadership role, you will ensure quality patient care, direct, coordinate, and control all aspects of the clinical functions, perform regulatory compliance, and manage staff. We are looking for someone who can build trust, is committed to the team, and holds themselves and others accountable.
If you see your role as being a person who wants to make a difference in our resident’s lives, come and be a part of our family!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of our Nursing Service
- Maintain current federal, state, and local standards
- Determine the staffing needs of the nursing department necessary to meet the total nursing needs of the residents
- Knowledgeable about long-term and rehabilitation care, state and federal clinical compliance
- Has strong clinical skills for mentoring/education and use in the field
- Leadership qualities include the ability to listen, inspire and motivate others, set expectations, listen, empower others and lead a team to great results
- Must have current Idaho RN license with a minimum of two years management experience
- Experience working in Long-term care environment preferred
- Critical thinking/problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven ability to create and maintain a cohesive, effective team
- Available at all times during operating hours
- Understand business growth, financial management, personnel management
- Must be organized, able to multitask, and delegate when appropriate
*This position complies with the CMS mandate on vaccinations*
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boise, ID 83706: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to undergo a Background Check in accordance with federal regulations
- Supervising experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Idaho RN (Preferred)
Work Location: One location