Rocky Mountain Care – LOGAN is seeking highly motivated, energetic, Receptionist.
In this position is the primary point of contact to direct phone and in-person inquiries, greet residents, families, and visitors, and answer general questions regarding the facility. This position is also responsible for completing routine administrative tasks such as preparing documents and reports for meetings, etc.
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Job Type: Full-time
This position complies with the CMS Mandate for COVID 19 Vaccinations
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Logan, UT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to undergo a Background Check in accordance with federal regulations
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person