Saratoga View Senior Living is looking for a Health Care Administrator to lead our Saratoga Springs Senior Living and Memory Care facility to the next level. To be successful in this role, you will need to exhibit consistent and strong leadership qualities, relationship building skills (both internally and within the community), excellent customer service abilities and proven success at leading a team in providing only the best care possible. We believe that consistent leadership is key to the success of our organization, therefore finding the right individual is critical.
A LEADER? Someone who inspires and motivates. A Leader creates a vision, reduces feelings of conflict, enlivens the desire for teamwork, redoubles accountability, magnifies the capacity to achieve results, and deepens satisfaction and happiness. This position requires lots of ambition and self-motivation.
- Current Nursing Home Administrators Certification in good standing in the state of Utah in accordance to Public Health Code regulations. Sound working knowledge of local, state and federal rules and regulation of the Long Term Care industry. Maintains a progressive knowledge of industry standards and best practices to continually improve the operations of the facility.
- Proven track record of sound financial management; ability to build operational and staffing models that achieve budget targets and organizational objectives.
- Displayed flexibility, personal integrity and effectiveness in dealing with residents, personnel, state, federal and support agencies. Ability to plan, organize, develop, carry out, and interpret the facility’s goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and supervisory skills; willingness to work cooperatively and tactfully with personnel, residents, families, visitors, state and federal agencies, vendors and the public.
- Dedicated interest in the health care needs of the elderly, chronically ill and disabled population – the right candidate has a love for our residents and their families.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Are you willing to undergo a Background Check in accordance with federal regulations”
- Assisted Living Administrator: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person