Rocky Mountain Care is excited to announce we are hiring a Patient Care Coordinator for the Logan, UT area.
Rocky Mountain Care has been in business for over 20 years. We are committed to EXCELLENCE in our delivery of care and services. Health Care is the fastest growing industry worldwide and at the center of every political discussion in America today. It is an exciting and rewarding career for the right person who joins our team. We are changing the way the world looks at Health Care.
As a Patient Care Coordinator, you will be the face of our Skilled Rehabilitation Facilities, Home Care, and Hospice. The successful candidate will continue to develop our business in the Salt Lake City County. Responsibilities include meeting with physicians, patients, discharge planners for hospital and skilled nursing facilities, and many others who are in need of our services.
We are looking for someone who meets the following:
– Must be highly motivated, energetic, and able to communicate effectively with physicians/their representatives, case managers, social workers, admission coordinators and/or other representatives of the community. Working knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid Eligibility rules.
– Sales and marketing experience, with demonstrated skills and proven results as required by Hospital Organizations, must be able to receive Reptrax/Vendor Mate credentials
– Maintain current driver’s license, auto liability insurance, and reliable transportation.
Clinical knowledge is a plus!
If this is you, we want you to fill an extremely important role in our company. Do you really want to be a part of our company? Do you possess everything in this ad? Be prepared to discuss the principles that come from the book Leadership and Self-Deception – it will help you better understand our company culture.
Schedule: Generally Monday through Friday 8:30 – 5:00p.m. Flexibility for the occasional early start or late end to the day required. Flexibility for evening and weekend marketing events occasionally required
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
*This position complies with the CMS Mandate for COVID 19 Vaccinations
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Salt Lake City, UT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to undergo a Background Check in accordance with federal regulations
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: On the road