Rocky Mountain Home Care is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our amazing Utah County area Diabetic Management team.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our patients. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Demonstrate clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Communicates effectively with interdisciplinary team members.
- Must have a valid Utah RN license.
- Reliable transportation is required.
- Must possess clinical, organizational, and, communication skills.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Home health care experience is preferred.
*This position complies with the CMS mandate on vaccinations*
Job Type: Part-time
- Paid time off
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
This position complies with the CMS mandate on vaccinations
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Provo, UT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to undergo a Background Check in accordance with federal regulations
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: On the road