The Helpdesk 1-3 role is part of the greater IT Infrastructure team, providing secure and reliable solutions to all Rocky Mountain Care’s employees. This role provides friendly support to end-users in a timely fashion for varying business units. Supports, configures, and deploys a variety of laptops, desktops, and tablets. Additionally supporting a wide variety of software applications. Our IT department strives to grow our staff through training and experience by recognizing certifications and achievements. Comptia A+ certification or equivalent is required within 90 days of employment.
Install, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals.
– Resolve internal user problems and instruct in the correct operation of laptop, mobile, and desktop devices.
– Support remote and local employees by phone, email, and tickets.
– Operate in a tiered call queue support model.
– Coordinate activities with the appropriate Information Technology (IT) staff.
– Apply industry standard configuration and setup to company owned IT equipment.
– Help maintain parts inventory and log all service/repair activity using internal ticketing system.
– Provide cross-training and assistance to team.
– Perform related duties as assigned.
– Friendly and confident communication skills
– Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
– Basic technical troubleshooting
– Ability to manage simultaneous requests
– Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
– Ability to work efficiently and productively with minimal direction or guidance.
– Take verbal and written instruction and execute independently.
– Be reliable and punctual.
– Understanding of HIPAA, HITECH, PHI, and PII.
– Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
– Must have reliable transportation
– Entry level position, ability to complete Comptia A+ certification required within 90 days
– Preferred – Technical certification, (i.e. A+, N+, Security+, MCT, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, etc.)
– Periodic same day travel to provide onsite support as needed, infrequent multi-day travel
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday – On-Call Rotation
*This position complies with the CMS Mandate for COVID 19 Vaccinations