The IT Systems Administrator role is part of the greater IT Infrastructure team, providing secure and reliable solutions to all Rocky Mountain Care’s employees. This role oversees, administers, and provides recommendations on multiple applications for varying business units. Our IT department strives to grow our staff through training and experience by recognizing certifications and achievements. A preferred candidate should have hands on experience with a Microsoft enterprise environment.
- Assist in the administration of
- Cloud Services (Azure AD, Intune, Defender, etc)
- Email (O365)
- Security (Physical / Informational)
- Telephony / Networking
- Coordinate system maintenance and upgrades with IT staff, leadership, and end users
- Maintain documentation for training on best practices and general use for systems assigned
- Provide supplementary support to the helpdesk team in tier 2 or tier 3 capacities.
- Maintain vendor relations for assigned systems and processes
- Complete projects and tasks within Infrastructure team
- Occasional work required for nightly or weekend maintenance windows
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Provide weekly reports of work performed along with completing documentation in ticketing system
- 3+ Years of System Management Experience
- Relevant certifications: COMPTIA A+, Network+, Security+; Microsoft 365 Certified, Azure Certified
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently and productively with minimal direction or guidance.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy
- (Preferred) Understanding of HIPAA, HITECH, PHI, and PII
Woods Cross, Utah
- Periodic same day travel to provide onsite support as needed, infrequent multi-day travel
This is a full time permanent position. Days and hours of work are Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Ability to lift and move up to 25lbs.
Reliable transportation required.