IT Application Administrator – Accounting / Human Resources
The Application Administrator is a liaison between the Corporate Support teams (Human Resources, Payroll, and Accounting), Information Technology (Helpdesk, Networking, Business Intelligence), and the software vendors. The Application Administrator is part of the IT team and spends most of their time working with the Corporate Support teams to develop, support, and project manage their software and tools. A successful candidate will have good written and verbal communication skills, be detail-oriented, organized, curious, and have a strong desire for problem-solving.
Examples of Current and Upcoming Projects:
- Finish deployment of recently rolled out HCM (Human Capital Management software)
- Deploy replacement check printing software.
- Work with IT to automate expense management process.
- Work with IT and Accounting to deploy a financial reporting solution.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ensure the highest level of quality and accuracy of their work.
- Manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects and tasks.
- Provide input in developing strategies to support department goals and objectives.
- Promote and maintain positive morale through teamwork.
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to respond promptly to inquiries or requests
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and use discretion when needed
- Administer Rocky Mountain Care’s core systems (Microsoft Great Plains, Paycom, UKG, Concur, and multiple check printing solutions) to ensure a secure and stable environment.
- Support development, administration, and project work that relates to the core systems.
- Maintain interfaces between the core systems and 3rd party applications.
- Identify opportunities to leverage the core system capabilities in support of business goals and objectives.
- Partner with the Business Intelligence department to create reports and dashboards for your business partners.
- Responsible for researching, evaluating, and implementing new and replacement core systems.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Great Plains
- Experience with General Ledger, AP, AR, Billing, Purchasing, Cash Management, and Inventory modules.
- Accounting/Finance experience – required
- Project Management experience – preferred
- Human Resource solutions experience – preferred
- Experience with SQL Server, SSRS, FRx/Management Reporter
- Experience in healthcare environment – preferred
- Completed or pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science, or other related field and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Woods Cross, Utah
This is a full-time, permanent position. The typical work week is Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm, but scheduling is flexible. The employee must be able to work at a computer for extended periods of time.