Rocky Mountain Care – Hunter Hollow is seeking a Full-Time Respiratory Therapist to join our team.
NOC shift available
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Performs respiratory care related procedures in accordance with physician’s treatment plan.
- Assesses patient’s condition, observes and records patient’s progress and response to therapy modalities including adverse reactions to drugs and therapy.
- Effectively communicates patient status and plans with the IDT staff and family members.
- Graduated from an accredited respiratory care program.
- Holds a current and unencumbered UT state license/certification as a respiratory therapist.
- Positive attitude, displaying patient care as the first priority
*This position complies with the CMS mandate on vaccinations*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $32.00 per hour
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- West Valley City, UT 84120: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Respiratory therapy: 1 year (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RT License (Required)
Work Location: In person