Sunterra Springs is excited to announce a position for a full time Occupational Therapist. Sunterra Springs Riverview is a 30-bed skilled nursing facility located next to the Boise River in beautiful Boise, Idaho. With private suites, restaurant style meals, and our caring staff we deliver an exceptional experience to our patients. Our Occupational Therapist will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assessing the patient’s physical, communication and cognitive skills to develop a treatment plan
- Giving advice and providing support for family members and care givers
- Teaching patients how to use adaptive equipment properly
- Helping patients to take part in everyday activities based on their unique circumstances
- Assisting patients’ exercise for pain relief
- Reviewing the patient’s progress and adapting the treatment accordingly
- Performing administrative tasks such as keeping records, writing reports and making telephone calls
- Gather background data, review referrals, select and modify evaluation tools, and evaluate patients determining the level of our patient’s physical and psychosocial functioning.
- Develop and revise the plan of care in consultation with the physician and other care-team members.
- Responsible for planning, evaluation, and treatment implementation of assigned caseload.
- Preparing clinical notes.
- Evaluating outcomes.
In 2018, Sunterra Springs Riverview was one of only two facilities in Idaho that received a Pinnacle Customer Experience Award for exceptional nursing care, cleanliness, laundry service, and safety and security. We are excited to find a new Physical Therapist to join our team! We offer a stunning work environment, a great team to work with, and endless career potential. We’re located at 3550 W Americana Terrace, Boise, ID 83706. We can’t wait to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36.00 – $46.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Occupational Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: One location