Full Job Description
- Very Flexible Schedule
- Work around your school Schedule, Stay at home moms looking for a couple hours a week, supplement income
- Day and Evening hours available
- Mileage reimbursement
Rocky Mountain Personal Care is currently hiring full-time Personal Care Aides to join our team to attend to our patients in their own homes in the Utah County area (Orem, Provo, American Fork, Lindon, Spanish Fork).
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
Personal Care Aide Responsibilities include:
- Provide companion care
- Provide personal such as (but not limited to): Bathing, Grooming, Toileting, Dressing, Meal preparation
- Perform the following tasks (but not limited to): Vacuum, Dust, Change linens, Fold/hang up clothes, Shopping.
- Notify authorized designee of any changes in client condition or changes in patients plan of care
- Arrive at client visits in a timely manner.
- Document and summarize services performed during shift.
Reliable Transportation is required to potentially take patients to errands
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Prior experience with homemaking, personal companion, personal care preferred
- Bilingual Preferred
- Must possess excellent organizational, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage and relate positively to our Residents and their families
- Must work well autonomously
- Reliable Transportation and Active Auto Insurance
- Dependable and Professional
- Must be energetic, positive, professional, and reliable
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $13.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift
*This position complies with the CMS Mandate for COVID 19 Vaccinations
Work Location: One location