Sunterra Springs is excited to announce a position for a full time Physical Therapist. Sunterra Springs Riverview is a 30-bed skilled nursing facility located next to the Boise River in beautiful Boise, Idaho. With private suites, restaurant style meals, and our caring staff we deliver an exceptional experience to our patients. Our Physical Therapist will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Gather background data, review referrals, select and modify evaluation tools, and evaluate patients determining the level of our patient’s physical and psychosocial functioning.
- Develop and revise the plan of care in consultation with the physician and other care-team members.
- Responsible for planning, evaluation, and treatment implementation of assigned caseload.
- Preparing clinical notes.
- Evaluating outcomes.
- Educate patients and/or families about proper safe use and recommend methods for installation of adaptive equipment.
In 2018, Sunterra Springs Riverview was one of only two facilities in Idaho that received a Pinnacle Customer Experience Award for exceptional nursing care, cleanliness, laundry service, and safety and security. We are excited to find a new Physical Therapist to join our team! We offer a stunning work environment, a great team to work with, and endless career potential. We’re located at 3550 W Americana Terrace, Boise, ID 83706. We can’t wait to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Pay: $36.00 – $46.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Opportunities for advancement
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: One location