We’re pleased to announce a full time Physical Therapist position at our stunning Sunterra Springs, MO location. Sunterra Springs Springfield is a 38-bed luxury skilled nursing facility. Our Springfield location is gorgeous, and we’ve won multiple Pinnacle Awards for our cleanliness, quality of food, and Customer Experience awards. Our skilled nursing staff consists of trained professionals that are prepared to provide extraordinary care for even the most complex health conditions. Our Physical Therapist will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Gather background data, review referrals, select and modify evaluation tools, and evaluate patients determining the level of our patient’s physical and psychosocial functioning.
- Develop and revise the plan of care in consultation with the physician and other care-team members.
- Responsible for planning, evaluation, and treatment implementation of assigned caseload.
- Preparing clinical notes.
- Evaluating outcomes.
- Educate patients and/or families about proper safe use and recommend methods for installation of adaptive equipment.
We are excited to find a new Physical Therapist to join our team! We offer a beautiful work environment, comprehensive benefits, a great team to work with, and endless career potential. We’re located at 4935 South National Avenue, Springfield, MO 65810. We can’t wait to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36.00 – $44.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Opportunities for advancement
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: One location