Rocky Mountain Care – Cottage on Vine, Murray, UT is seeking amazing NURSES to join our team in our beautiful facility! We have DAY SHIFT and NOC Shift position open.
We pay shift differentials for NOC and weekend shifts!
If you see your role as being a person who wants to make a difference in our resident’s lives, come and be a part of our family!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
This position is responsible for the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit, including assessing resident needs, development of individual care plans, administering nursing care, and supervising Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) activities and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an (RN) Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Utah.
- Demonstrate clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision-making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably, and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude and desire to work with the aging population.
*This position complies with the CMS Mandate for COVID 19 Vaccinations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $41.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Overnight shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
*This position complies with the CMS Mandate
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Murray, UT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to undergo a Background Check in accordance with federal regulations
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: One location