Rocky Mountain Care – Grove Creek is seeking a dynamic, motivating leader to join our amazing team as the resident care coordinator. Under the supervision of the Executive Director, this position is responsible for direct patient care of the residents, hiring, training, developing, evaluating and supervising aide work on all shifts, scheduling, and personnel problem solving.
- Serves the residents as a member of the direct care team, while leading co-workers in gaining exceptional skills, dedication and compassion
- Works with hospice providers to assure care provided by hospice programs to Omega House residents are properly documented.
- Attends and prepares monthly staff meetings arranging or providing educational in- services for staff
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work
assignments and work techniques
- Meets with potential residents for admission to Grove Creek.
- Serve as a point of contact, advocate, and informational resource for patient, family,
care team, and community.
- Prepare and maintain employee and volunteer files in accordance with state & Federal
regulations, i.e. (TB Testing, background checks, HIPPA training, etc.)
- Develop and ensure implementation of procedures to assure quality facility
maintenance (i.e. fire safety, sprinklers, etc.)
- Monitor, correct and approve time card entries for payroll processing.
- Other administrative duties as directed by the Executive Director
- Communication skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Computer and Clerical skills
- Supervisory/Management skills
- Attendance reliability
- Allow for criminal background check and drug screen
- TB Policy Compliance
- Potential exposure to body fluids, air born contaminants
Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Excellent written and verbal skills
Ability to maintain confidentiality of employees, volunteers, residents and families in
accordance with policies and procedures and HIPAA regulations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you willing to undergo a background check in accordance with state and federal rules and regulations?
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Utah CNA Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location