Rocky Mountain Care – Logan is excited to announce we are currently hiring for the position of a PT Restorative Therapy Aide to join our team. In this capacity, you will be focused on the motion and mobility improvement of our residents.
If you are a leader, committed to providing excellent care and being a huge, positive part of our Residents’ lives, please apply. We would love to hear from you!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
Our RNA is responsible for providing high level care to our Residents – ensuring their wellness, comfort and safety while they are residing in our facility.
- Must have an active UTAH CNA certificate
- One year prior experience as a CNA is preferred
- Must possess clinical, organizational, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage and relate positively to our Residents and their families
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be energetic, positive, professional and reliable
Job Type: Part-time
This position complies with the CMS Mandate for COVID 19 Vaccinations
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Logan, UT 84341: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to undergo a Background Check in accordance with federal regulations
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- RNA: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location