Come grow with Terrace Home Health!
Are you looking for a team to work with where the team culture helps you evolve as a person? Are you looking for a place where your previous nursing experience is appreciated and incorporated into the patients we seek? Do you love having a flexible schedule? Then Terrace Health is the place for you!
We are looking for a leader that can oversee a team of clinicians to ensure quality patient care, direct, coordinate and control all aspects of the clinical functions, perform regulatory compliance. We’re interested in bringing someone into our team who is committed and can build trust with their teammates, patients, and in the community. This leader can hold themselves and others accountable. If patient care is your passion – we want to hear from YOU!!!
- Organizes and direct the agency’s ongoing functions
- Establish and communicate the vision and mission of Terrace Health to the team through training and development of qualifications and assignment of team members.
- Provide guidance and oversight for clinical quality management.
- Attend and participate in meetings, conferences, and continuing education.
- Provide leadership to support the mission of the home health organization.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a current and unencumbered license for the state of Idaho
- Current CPR Certification
- Current Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Prior proven effective managerial or supervisory experience to direct, train and develop a staff of clinicians to provide top level care to our patients
- Understanding of business growth, financial management, personnel development
- Has strong clinical skills for mentoring, training and use in the field to ensure education of staff skills
- Home Health experience (1-3 years)
- Leadership qualities that include the ability to listen, inspire and motivate others, set expectations, listen, empower others, lead a team to great results
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $93,000.00 – $97,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Work Location: In person