Rocky Mountain Care is currently hiring for a Payroll / Accounts Payable specialist to join our amazing team!
MISSION STATEMENT: Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our clients. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions
Primary Responsibilities – A/P:
- Ensure accurate vendor set up
- Process check requests and reconcile with appropriate invoices for distribution.
- Ensure timely resolution of invoice discrepancies in a professional and proactive manner.
- Maintain working knowledge of and comply with established policies and procedures as they pertain to coding of chart of accounts.
- Maintain financial information, files and records (copies of invoices, backup documentation including approvals, reports, vendor files, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Process Year-End Reports (1099s & 1096s).
- Assist with external audits.
- Perform additional accounting duties or functions as required.
- Process semi-monthly payroll for designated locations in a timely, accurate and compliant manner
- Enter and process Garnishments in Accounting System and report as required
- Maintain financial information, files and records (Payroll Reports, P/R Changes, 401k Reports, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Provide Customer Service to employees regarding tax and pay discrepancies
- Review Year-End Forms (W-2s) and distribute.
- Understand all aspects of Payroll in regards to Payroll Laws and Regulations.
- Perform additional payroll duties or functions as required. Preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts and terminology.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains Accounting software. * Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; specifically with Excel.
- Organized, proficient with data entry and gives attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
*This position complies with the CMS mandate on vaccinations*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
This position complies with the CMS mandate on vaccinations
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woods Cross, UT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to undergo a Background Check in accordance with federal regulations
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location