Our goal is to improve the quality, effectiveness, and personalized care given to all individuals. Every person that we see and treat has the added benefit from in-person care in where each individual calls home. We have been able to provide better outcomes with healing and managing chronic conditions by reducing the burdens of individuals to see a provider outside of the home. The oversight that we can provide is much more personalized and more frequent, which allows a provider to better know and treat each patient to the best way possible.
Simply the Best Care
What services are provided?
We provide a clinic visit in the comfort of your own home, whether that be in an assisted or independent living facility, or even in your residential home. Our comprehensive medical group includes a team of doctors, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and practice managers.
- We coordinate provider visits and can work directly with your Primary Care Physician to make a cohesive team.
- Our medical group approach rotates call coverage among our providers; you can call us 24/7/365.
- We provide scheduled times and will make appointment reminder calls to you and your family.
- We can take the time needed with our in-home visits. Our full-time practitioners focus only on you and your needs during your visit.
- We set up routine scheduled visits, ensuring the patient does not run out of medication.
- We will manage additional services such as; labs, therapies (home health, hospice, physical, occupational, speech) x-rays, injections and durable medical equipment.
- We visit you directly in designated assisted and independent living facilities. We have found increased resident and family satisfaction, increased length of stay with an age-in-place, in house clinical program, creating a service differentiation (medication management), increased care and communication, increased quality of life, decreased stress and save money on transportation efforts to doctors office.