Recovering from an injury, illness, or surgery takes time. Having highly skilled and caring people to guide you on your journey to better health and wellness is key to achieving the best results. The trained professionals with Rocky Mountain Care provide top quality outpatient therapy through simply the best care.
Simply the Best Care
The continued support you need for your recovery
What specific services are provided?
Your situation and circumstances are unique to you. That’s why we tailor our outpatient therapy to each individuals needs.
- Total joint replacements
- Surgery recover
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders
- Sports injuries
- Carpal tunnel and other hand/wrist injuries
- Balance/vestibular disorders
- Foot problems
- Custom foot orthodics
Frequently Asked Questions
Other things you should know
- Medicare Part B covers 80% of the cost for therapy services
- Most insurances other than Medicare have a co-pay
- You can receive outpatient therapy at most Skilled Nursing facilities