Everyone deserves comfort, dignity, and care during trying times. We instill the values of our motto “Simply the Best Care” into all our staff. They often become like part of your family and treat every patient as they would want for their own relatives. We serve the communities of Utah, Nevada, and Idaho with the best possible hospice care in the comfort of your own home or our facilities throughout the area. To find out more details about what hospice services we can provide you please contact us.
Hospice Care - Utah County, UT
Comfort and quality of life through simply the best care in Utah County and the surrounding areasSchedule a Consultation
Simply the Best Care
Always compassionate care focusing on quality of life for your loved ones.
Schedule a Consultation
The Best Fit for You
Who is eligible for hospice care?
To be eligible for hospice care, a patient must have a life-limiting illness with an estimated life expectancy of six months or less. The treatment goal during hospice shifts from aggressive treatment of the condition to a goal of comfort.Schedule a Consultation
What specific services are provided?
Hospice care is tailored to your specific needs, but included here are some of the more common services we offer.
- Emotional, spiritual, bereavement support for patients and their families
- Hospice aides and homemaker assistance services
- 24-hour on-call doctor and nursing availability
- Required medical equipment, medications and training in their use
- Medical and incontinent care supplies
- Short-term in-patient care required to manage symptoms
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy as needed to enhance quality of life
- Counseling services
- Assistance with legal documents (wills, powers of attorney, advance medical directives, etc.) funeral planning, and accessing other community resources
Who Pays for Hospice Care?
As with Home Health Care and skilled nursing facilities, Hospice Care services are paid for in a few different ways:
- Medicare (Part A)
- Health insurance
- Private pay
- Grants and private donations