Skilled nursing and rehabilitation for the residents of Logan and the surrounding Cache County area
About Rocky Mountain Care – Logan, UT
Rocky Mountain Care Logan takes great pride in our staff and the care provided to our residents. We cultivate an environment of caring professionalism in which each resident is welcomed and cared for.
We work hard to promote a warm, safe, and inviting care setting in which residents and guests feel welcome and understood.
Our services are unparalleled as we utilize only the best trained and most experienced personnel and state-of-the-art equipment to meet the individual needs of each of our residents in a personal and professional manner. Combined with our incredible staff and unbeatable service, patients of Rocky Mountain Care Transitional Rehabilitation will enjoy breathtaking surroundings that provide a wide range of opportunities of the wellness experience.
At Rocky Mountain Care Transitional Rehabilitation Center, our residents come to us with many different needs—and we can help them all! We successfully and quickly treat a variety of conditions ranging from orthopedics, stroke, post-surgical, and other debilitating causes of weakness and neurological loss. Our goal is to help each resident reach their goals and get back to living their lives to the fullest extent possible.
If you are considering a skilled nursing community for you or a loved one, please come by and allow us to give you a tour and answer your questions. Your search is over — you are home!
- Bustling activity calendar to meet residents’ social and spiritual needs
- 32” – 42” flat screen televisions with cable in each room
- Wireless computer access
- Full service beauty salon
- One complimentary meal daily for one of your guests
- Adjacent to local medical community
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist offering complete decongestive therapy
- 24-hour skilled-nursing coverage
- Wander System to secure wandering patients
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Outpatient Therapy
- 7 Day a Week Therapy
- Vibrant Activity Department
- Supportive Social Services
- Hospice and Home Health services if needed
- Nutritious and satisfying meals that are created under the guidance of our Executive Chef and Dietician
- Medical Director and nurse practitioner oversee care and are on call 24/7
- Transportation provided free of charge to outside appointments
- Wound care
- Contracted with Utah Senior Planning for all estate planning needs