Living here your loved ones truly become our loved ones. Our assisted living communities offer residents assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as medication management, dressing, grooming, showering, toileting, and much more. While our communities typically do not provide care for those with medically complex needs, there may be circumstances where it is possible to allow individuals to age in place with the support and partnership of some external services. Rocky Mountain Care has an entire continuum of care to help fill any gaps including home care, chronic care management, palliative care, or hospice. What each assisted living facility offers is dependent on the state’s health department guidelines and service criteria being met.
Simply the Best Care
The perfect balance of independence and personalized care in a supportive homelike setting
The Best Fit for You
Each location is slightly different but all our assisted living communities typically offer private studios, one bedroom, or two bedroom apartments, which often include a living area, kitchenette, bedroom, and bathroom. In addition, residents have access and use of community areas, such as living rooms, family rooms, library, activity room, gym, dining room, private formal dining room, salon, theater, gardens and outdoor spaces, common restrooms, and parking.Schedule a Consultation
What specific services are provided?
Each of our assisted living facilities has unique offerings, but no matter which facility you choose we maintain simply the best care. Here is a list of some general things you can expect. To get a better idea of the specifics of a particular location visit the page for that facility, or better yet contact us to schedule an in-person tour!
- Social activities and outings
- Transportation services
- On-site church services
- Community and family supported entertainment
- Variety of daily dining options; typically 3 meals and snacks per day
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Utilities, cable, and internet
- Meal delivery availability
- 24-hour security & staff available
- Registered nurse available, 24-7
- Emergency call systems
- Access to medical services
- Exercise programs
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions you should ask ANY assisted living facility
If you’re not familiar with assisted living facilities and services here’s a list of great questions you should be asking:
- What is the entire range of services offered?
- How is the payment plan set up?
- Which services are included in the base monthly plan?
- What is your policy regarding outside services?
- Is there a deposit that is required, and is it refundable if my loved one needs to move?
- How much notice will be given if there is a rate increase?
- Can rates be raised if there is no need for increased services?